The value of your account is updated as of the end of each business day and includes:
- Employer contributions made on your behalf,
- Investment earnings and/or losses,
- Any distributions made from your account,
- Rollover contributions (if applicable), and
- Administrative expenses. Administrative expenses are distributed proportionately across all participants’ accounts.
Review your quarterly statements. You will receive a quarterly statement that shows:
- The value of your account,
- Any earnings and/or losses,
- Any distributions made from your account, and
- Administrative expenses.
Please file these statements in a safe place for future reference. You may order a statement at any time by contacting Fidelity Retirement Services Specialists at 1-866-84UNION (1-866-848-6466) or log into your Net Benefits account at www.fidelity.com/atwork.