If you and your spouse divorce, your spouse may receive a benefit pursuant to a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO). Under the terms of a QDRO, certain payments could be made from your account to pay alimony, child support, or marital property rights. If the Board of Trustees receives a QDRO, you will be notified. A QDRO may affect the amount of benefits you will receive or are receiving. If you have questions about QDROs or would like to receive a free copy of the Plan’s QDRO procedures, please send a written request to the Fund Office that includes information related to the alternate payee.